Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Your students will make an image of colors sampled from a superhero image with Photoshop CC.
The tutorial is 10 pages long, each steps has screenshots included.
You will receive the following:
*10 page step-by-step handout instructions to create a color palette image with Photoshop CS5/CS6
*10 page step-by-step handout instructions to create a color palette image with Photoshop CC
1.Use the eyedropper tool to sample image colors
2. Practice using the rectangle tool
3. Practice using the layers palette
4. Practice using the type tool
5. Find RGB/Hex codes of sampled colors
6. Use the sampled color to fill in a shape