Create a collage with Microsoft Word – No prep, just print and teach!
1. Your students will learn how to add shapes with pictures inside the shapes using 2010, 2013 or 2016 to create a collage with varying shapes, sizes, and images inside the shapes.
2. I print out a classroom set so I can reuse them in each class.
3. I print out one copy for each student and they follow along with me as I practice with them.
4. Then I assign the assignment on the last page as independent work for 30 – 45 minutes.
This packet contains:
1. Cover page
2. Step by step instructions
3. Assignment page with 2 options with rubric
4. Sample collage with rubric score
The lesson should not take more than 30 minutes to complete. After practicing with the class then I have them complete the brain activity included in the file individually.